Pipe-It Proxy Model Development makes it possible to build and tune simplified proxy models as replacements for time consuming full-physics models in conventional engineering applications:
- Well / reservoir models
- Process simulation models
- Flow assurance models
Pipe-It Streamz technology can be used as a proxy model for full-physics process models:
- Tuned to k-values from the full-physics model or as a series of flash calculations
- Runs in a fraction of the time, can process multiple time steps in one go.
And to automatically create simplified models for other parts of the production system:
- Tune well IPR curves to reservoir simulator output or measured test data.
- Generate interpolation tables for pressure drop in pipes by exercising full-physics pipe models.
Using Pipe-It’s Proxy Model Solution allows running multiple scenarios in a fraction of the execution time of full-physics models, with sufficient level of detail.