Tieto is happy to announce that the latest version of Pipe-It has been released. Our unique Pipe-It IAM software integrates models and optimizes petroleum assets allowing users to chain together an unlimited number of applications, run sequentially and in parallel.
- The Interpreter:
- The Interpreter, a scripting language to automate generation of Pipe-It projects, is now available in the production version of Pipe-It.
- WebIO Improvements
- WebIO can now be run as a Windows service.
- It is now possible to specify that a project should be opened as a temporary copy from a master version.
Version 1.9.0 of Pipe-It introduces a range of other important new features and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to copy the execution timeline by right-clicking and selecting “Copy timeline”.
- Date of execution added to runlog messages.
- Improvements to Project Summary, with a more detailed breakdown of elements included in the project.
- The indicator icon showing the current executing case in the Case Matrix window no longer disapears when a run fails.
- The number for loaded and filtered streams, together with the average and sum of selected values is now shown in the status bar.
- It is now possible to refer to all streams in a file in macro commands.
- Stream row number is now reported in macro execution error messages.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes. See details in release notes under the Downloads Area .