Petrostreamz is happy to announce that the latest version of Pipe-It has been released. Our unique Pipe-It IAM software integrates models and optimizes petroleum assets allowing users to chain together an unlimited number of applications, run sequentially and in parallel.
- Web Interface:
- Web View, allowing users to run and optimize Pipe-It projects from a web browser.
- Web IO, Pipe-It now comes with an integrated REST API that makes it easier for third-party application to run, modify and extract results from Pipe-It projects.
- New graphical IAM elements:
- A dial element to graphically display link values in the canvas.
- A line edit element to change link values directly from the canvas.
Version 1.8.2 of Pipe-It introduces a range of other important new features and improvements, including:
- Optimizer (.ppo) files can now be opened directly in the canvas by double-clicking on the associated resource.
- Run logs from previous project executions are automatically saved.
- Files missing from the Streamz library are now marked red.
- Improved execution speed when resuming a partially executed project.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes. See details in release notes under the Downloads Area or the full user manual at help.petrostreamz.com.