The latest version of Pipe-It has been released!
Some of the new major features in this version are:
- Stochastic sampling of IAM model variables through two new probability-based sampling methods, Latin Hypercube and Monte Carlo.
- Correlation analysis and cross-plots of optimization variables vs. constraints or objectives.
- Integrated plotting of optimization results, contour plots and correlation analysis.
- Faster execution of highly complex models.
- Modernized appearance with new icon design and custom themes.
Version 1.7.0 of Pipe-It introduces a range of other important new features and improvements, including:
- Improved performance when restarting a partially executed project.
- Pipe-It now comes with a dark theme in addition to the classical light theme. The theme can be changed from the Pipe-It Preferences window.
- It is now possible to paste unformatted text in Annotations.
- Resources can now be forced to use an absolute file path. The new option is available in the Model tab of Item Properties.
- A current Composite summary has been added to the Project Summary.
- Improved generation of name suggestions for new links.
- It is now possible to delete links directly from the Linkz editor dialog.
- Right-clicking now cancels placement of new elements.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes. See details in release notes under the Downloads Area or the full user manual at help.petrostreamz.com.